TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Booking and Payment Changes and cancellation

Arrival and departure

Maximum occupancy

Pin Credit Deposit

Cleaning

Pets

Smoking

Problems, complaints

Liability

Bank details

Reservation and payment on receipt of the online reservation form, we will send ("Gite du Lavande", hereinafter referred to as the "Landlord") your e-mail confirmation / lease in duplicate. The copy should be returned by you (hereinafter referred to as the "lessee") to be signed and returned. Each reservation is final. The deposit required is 25% of the rent within 14 days and must be fulfilled. after the date of confirmation The remaining 75% is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.

Before the start of the rental period

If, within 8 weeks before the start of the rental period, the full rent is not paid, then the tenant is in default and all will be charged. Making lessor costs of collection, as well as the statutory interest For reservations from 6 weeks before the start of the rental period the total cost must be paid at once. The total amount by return, and can be derived from the reservation after the full amount has been received. landlord only rights If the tenant fails to fulfill his payment the lessor is entitled to cancel. Regarding reservation The tenant remains liable for its payment.


Changes and cancellation

Changing or canceling a reservation is only in writing by letter or e-mail. Changes can only be in consultation with and with the express permission of the landlord, if accepted and may incur additional charges may apply. If modified or canceled at any time € 50.00 administration fee. In addition, charged:

for cancellation up to 6 months before the start of the rental period 50% of the total rent for cancellation

up to 6 weeks before the start of the rental period 70% of the total rent and if canceled after 6 weeks before the start of the rental period, 100% of the total rent.

The day on which the written cancellation is received, will be taken as the date from which the fee will be calculated. Any cancellation must be completed by the tenant. Itself If the reserved property uninhabitable or difficult to live by a landlord not (force majeure) (eg fire, flood, technical failures or other external calamities), the landlord can not be held liable.

Arrival and departure

The rented accommodation can be taken by the tenant on arrival from 15.00. On the day of departure the accommodation must be vacated by 10:00. Rental of the accommodation is done weekly. Outside the high season a long weekend or midweek break is possible. Please contact us about the possibilities.


Maximum number of people

It is not permitted to add to  the accommodation more people than agreed upon booking, unless it is agreed upon prior to arrival with express permission from the landlord. The landlord is entitled to people exceeding the standard number of occupants or tenants refuse access to the property which obviously is regarded as misconduct or deny.


ATM and Credit Card

We have no pin and credit card facilities.


Deposit

We require £150 refundable  deposit and rely on your honesty that when something breaks, we are informed and the costs will be reimbursed.

Cleaning

The tenant accepts the obligation to leave the property as it was initially found on arrival ,we expect the accommodation and its contents to be  in the same condition The tenant is obliged to clean.cleaning materials are found inside the property If this is not the case, at the discretion of the owner, there will be cleaning fee.


Pets

Are prohibited from being on the furniture and upstairs in the bedrooms. Pets are permitted only after prior consultation with the landlord and under certain conditions. Per pet is an additional charge of € 80, - will be charged per week.

Smoking

Smoking is not permitted in the accommodations.There are ashtrays for your use outside the accomodation.

Problems, complaints

Should tenant unexpectedly complain or see that things are not in order, then please advise the landlord immediately, once informed the landlord is held liable to remedy the complaint. as quickly and effectively as possibe.

Liability

The landlord is not liable for damage, theft, loss, accident or injury caused to the tenant or to those who stay in the rented accomodationhis during the rental period, regardless of the cause. The tenant must notify the landlord.of any damages caused  immediately Tenant is liable for all damage to the rented accomodation. During the agreed rental period

Make a Free Website with Yola.